All-natural Caramel Corn Appetizers next Microwave Popcorn, Brown Rice Syrup, Maple Syrup, Coconut Sugar, Dairy clear Butter, Salt, Vanilla
The ingredient of All-Natural Caramel Corn Appetizers
- 1 1/2 bags microwave popcorn plain
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup dairy find not guilty butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
The instruction how to make All-Natural Caramel Corn Appetizers
- First, pop 1 1/2 bags of salt and butter free popcorn. Place the pop corn in a big bowl by hand being careful to separate out any un-popped kernels.
- Next, add the coconut sugar, maple syrup, brown rice syrup, butter, and salt to your KitchenAidu00ae 6Qt Cast Iron Cookware. Cook on medium for about 4-5 minutes until the mixture foams and thickens slightly. Stir often so the caramel doesnu2019t burn. Add the vanilla carefully as the mixture will splatter slightly.
- Add the popcorn to the Cast Iron Cookware. Fold the popcorn into the caramel using a spatula. Keep folding and stirring until the popcorn is coated evenly. Turn the burner off.
- Form the caramel corn into small balls. To make pretty appetizers, cut lollipop sticks in half and stick them into the balls. Tie a ribbon around each stick.
Nutritions of All-Natural Caramel Corn Appetizerscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 100 calories
fatContent: 18 grams
fiberContent: 2.5 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 0.5 grams
sugarContent: 90 milligrams
: 9 grams