Weve made family-favourite chicken Diane even easier by cooking it in the slow cooker - you by yourself infatuation 10 minutes to prepare it!
The ingredient of Slow cooker chicken Diane
- 8 chicken cutlets, excess fat trimmed
- 2 teaspoons new virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coles Cornflour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid accretion
- 250ml (1 cup) pouring cream
- 180ml (2/3 cup) passata
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 200g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/2 (375g) packet fresh egg fettucine
- Chopped continental parsley, to service
The instruction how to make Slow cooker chicken Diane
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Season the chicken and place, skin side down, in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden. face and cook for a supplementary new 2 minutes. Transfer to the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Drain the rendered fat from the pan and discard. Heat the oil in the frying pan. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until soft. ensue to the slow cooker.
- Meanwhile, place the cornflour in a large jug and gradually move around in the stock. Add the cream, passata, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. mount up merger to the to the slow cooker. Cover and cook in relation to Low for 3 1/2 hours. amass the mushroom and cook for a extra 20 minutes. mount up the pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle later than parsley to serve.
Nutritions of Slow cooker chicken DianefatContent: