fiddle with taking place in the works pasta night in the same way as this easy one-pot cheesy cannelloni.
The ingredient of Slow cooker ham, tomato and ricotta cannelloni recipe
- 375g smooth ricotta
- 150g sliced leg ham, finely chopped
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped lively basil leaves
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 6 buoyant lasagne sheets, each cut into 3 pieces
- 2 cups passata
- 1 1/2 cups grated 3 cheese mixture
- lively basil leaves, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Slow cooker ham, tomato and ricotta cannelloni recipe
- put in ricotta, ham, tomato, parmesan, basil and chilli in a bowl. Season competently in the manner of salt and pepper. Spoon 2 tablespoons ricotta join up along 1 long side of 1 piece of lasagne sheet. Roll up to enclose filling. Repeat similar to permanent lasagne sheets and filling.
- Pour 1 cup passata beyond the base of slow-cooker bowl. Arrange cannelloni all but top, in 2 layers. Pour permanent passata over. Sprinkle next cheese blend. Cover. Cook in relation to HIGH for 2 hours or until pasta is twinge and cheese is melted.
- direction off slow cooker and stand for 10 minutes. help sprinkled later than further basil leaves.
Nutritions of Slow cooker ham, tomato and ricotta cannelloni recipefatContent: 445.018 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 79 milligrams cholesterol