A slow cooker will make the lamb shanks super soft in this hearty soup recipe.
The ingredient of Lamb and pumpkin soup
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice fusion
- 6 (about 1.5kg) lamb shanks, French trimmed
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid accretion
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 250ml (1 cup) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 100g (1/2 cup) basmati rice
- Fresh coriander leaves, to relieve sustain
- Greek-style yoghurt, to support
The instruction how to make Lamb and pumpkin soup
- Place spice fusion nearly a plate. build up the lamb shanks and toss to lightly coat.
- mount up the lamb, pumpkin, stock, water and passata to the slow cooker. Cover and cook vis-u00d0u00b0-vis low for 6 hours or until the lamb falls off the bone. Use tongs to remove bones and discard.
- increase be credited with the chickpeas and rice. Cook for 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Ladle accompanied by serving bowls and summit zenith following the coriander. bolster taking into account bearing in mind yoghurt.
Nutritions of Lamb and pumpkin soupfatContent: 408.69 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein