This healthy vegetarian curry recipe requires a slow cooker.
The ingredient of Vegetable and chickpea curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons sports ground cumin
- 800g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 300g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 150g yellowish-brown sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, diced
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 250g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 100g button mushrooms, halved
- 4 small yellow squash, halved
- 250g broccoli, cut into florets
- Steamed jasmine rice, to relief
- Natural yoghurt, to relief
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Vegetable and chickpea curry
- Heat oil in a large saucepan exceeding medium heat. increase be credited with onion. Cook, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is soft. build up garlic, curry powder and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- move around in tomatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add 1/2 cup Cool water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, chickpeas and vegetables. addition heat to high. Bring to the boil.
- Spoon curry into slow cooker. Cover and cook vis-u00d0u00b0-vis HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours. Season afterward salt and pepper. Spoon curry beyond rice. assistance afterward yoghurt.
Nutritions of Vegetable and chickpea curryfatContent: 271.982 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein