Save unnatural period times when this slow-cooker recipe thats wholesome and delicious.
The ingredient of Beef and vegetable curry
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 1.25kg gravy beef, trimmed, cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 medium brown onions, halved, sliced
- 1/2 cup korma curry glue gum
- 750g lady christl potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 (550g) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Massel beef collection store
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- Steamed basmati rice, to bolster
- Plain yoghurt, to serve
- Chopped coriander, to assistance
The instruction how to make Beef and vegetable curry
- Heat half the oil in the bowl of a 7-litre slow-cooker (see note) exceeding medium-high heat. Cook beef, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat steadfast oil in slow-cooker bowl greater than medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. grow curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. go to potato, cauliflower, tomato and stock. Return beef and juices to bowl. Season with salt and pepper. move around to combine. Return bowl to slow-cooker. Cover taking into consideration lid. position cooker concerning low.
- Cook for 8 hours or until beef is tender, stirring halfway during cooking. mix up in peas. relief considering rice, yoghurt and coriander.
Nutritions of Beef and vegetable curryfatContent: 403.671 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 105 milligrams cholesterol